What an amazing weekend we had at Mukambi Lodge!
Highlights of the weekend included:
– Meeting up with Faye and Jenni! So happy to have them join our crew 🙂
– So much fruits and vegetables! The food at Mukambi was all included for us and amazinggggg! Never did we leave full… ever.
– Waited all weekend to see a lion, only to see him on our last game drive
– Chicken wars in the POOL! (like, the water kind of pool 😉 )
– Getting our butts kicked at soccer
– Kicking the locals butts at Net Ball!
– Big sunburns and tsi-tsi (sp?…) … Oh wait, definite low light! Ruthless things those flies are
– Having an elephant in our parking lot, and having to be driven home to our lodges
– Listen to Basel (the lodge hippo) burp and groan all night
– Beautifullllll accommodations
– Yoga in the foyer! (in a dress?…)
– The bus breaking down….. TIA!
– Seeing lots of monkeys, puku, impala, birds and elephants!
– The beautiful skies that we saw at night – so many stars!
– Sunday morning boat cruise with the cutest laughing hippos in all of Zambia!
– And last but not least, getting to spend time our amazing group in such a fun and wonderful setting!
We can all say that there may have been a bit too much fun had, but the fun was much needed! Who needs sleep when you can wake up at 515am to go on a game drive! Only two more weeks left here in Zambia – what will we all do without our big group!?
Big thanks to Mukambi Lodge for being the greatest hosts!
Xx Zambia Girls